Cyber Hygiene Google Cloud Operations Specialist - Assistant Vice President
- Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Job Title: Cyber Hygiene Google Cloud Operations Specialist
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Everyday Deutsche Bank observes thousands of intrusion attempts. Integrated in Deutsche Bank's Chief Information Security Office (CISO), the Information Security Operations team is responsible for mitigating these risks. The teams include Cyber Threat Operations, Malware Analysis, Security Monitoring, Incident Response, Forensics, and Cyber Hygiene which provide global services from key locations in Frankfurt, Jacksonville and India. Our Cloud Operations team is focused on developing and executing multi-dimensional cloud strategies that consider the platform, architecture, security, organizational, and financial aspects of adopting cloud technologies.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- On-site gym, cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively within integrated, cross-functional global teams to deliver comprehensive strategies that enable Cloud security and controls
- Partner with engineering teams to make recommendations and provide use cases for Cloud Integrated Security Controls
- Partner with engineering to evaluate end result of implemented solutions and ensure it is fit for purpose. Perform gap analysis and articulate suitability and open risks
- Work within the existing operations team to integrate cloud controls into existing processes
- Mentor junior and senior team members in Cloud Security practices and become familiar with existing controls in place
- Research, analyze, correlate and present cyber hygiene data from a variety of sources and controls to key internal stakeholders
Your Skills and Experience:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree (in discipline or with equivalent experience)
- Experience in securing Cloud solutions such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc., and extensive experience in Security Operations and/or engineering experience including vulnerability assessment, asset detection, compliance monitoring, and code scanning
- Experience with Cloud Native security monitoring tools
- Experience with Policy as Code, and non-Native Cloud Security tools
- Professional Security Certifications (e.g. CCSP), recommended but not required
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top