Corporate Bank Technology – Strategy – Regional Strategy and Client Experience Lead - Vice President
- New York, NY
Job Title: Corporate Bank Technology - Strategy - Regional Strategy and Client Experience Lead
Corporate Title: Vice President
Location: New York, NY
Corporate Bank Technology Strategy team is hiring exceptional strategist who possess both technology and business experiences to define and develop business-led technology strategy for Americas region. You will partner with Business (e.g. Sales, Products, Implementation & Services, Coverage team, etc.) to be an ambassador of global strategy in the region. In addition, you will run end-to-end regional Client Experience (CX) program to enhance client engagement and experience from technology perspective. You will need to have strong interpersonal skills and commitment to the role and the team.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement Savings Plans, Parental Leave, and other family-friendly programs
- On-site cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Define regional technology strategy
- Engage with regional Business Heads across Sales, Products, Implementation & Services, Coverage team, etc
- Run Client Experience (CX) program for AMER
- Drive collaboration amongst all CX workstreams (e.g. Pre-sale, Client Onboarding & KYC, Client Services, Incident & Stability Management, Client Sandbox & Co-development, etc.) covering end-to-end technology client interaction
- Partner with Sales and Product teams to coordinate Technology participation of Client Meetings and Industry Conferences (e.g. Sibos, Money2020, EuroFinance, etc.)
- Partner with Marketing team to help enhance market perception
Your Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience working in Technology or relevant fields, and relevant experience in strategy or strategy consulting
- Good hands-on knowledge of PPT, Excel, Visio, etc. as well as strong knowledge of data visualization and analytics tools - Tableau, etc
- Good project/program management skills
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Meet Some of Deutsche Bank's Employees
Nancy and her team create suspicious activity reports that help the bank mitigate any risk that might be incurred from financial crimes.
Back to top