Job Title: Commercial Real Estate Credit Risk Officer
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: Jacksonville, FL
As a Credit Officer on our Credit Risk Management (CRM) team, you will be joining Deutsche Banks's world-leading Commercial Real Estate lending platform and actively participating in credit approvals and portfolio management. You will analyse conduit and large CMBS loans as well as warehouse facilities. Together, we strive to ascertain Deutsche Bank's adherence to its credit policies and procedures and you will be an integral part of the success of the Bank's risk management operations.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Assist Vice Presidents, Directors and Managing Directors in the credit review, approval and processing of commercial real estate loans. Specific tasks include participating in meetings and conference calls with originations, reviewing credit reports and term sheets, and presenting large loans to credit committees
- Perform property level due diligence including cash flow analysis, site inspections, and reviews of legal documents and third-party reports
- Review and write recommendations to obtain approval for new loans, annual reviews, loan amendments and collateral updates
- Assume responsibility for monitoring a portfolio of CRE exposures and watch list credits including data collection and annual reviews
- Process credit requests and exposures within Deutsche Bank's internal systems
- Liaise with off-site credit functions to enhance and improve the MIS utilized to manage Deutsche Bank's global Commercial Real Estate portfolio
Your Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in commercial real estate finance, credit risk, or loans
- Bachelor's degree (Masters of Real Estate Finance degree preferred)
- Microsoft office proficient (Excel, Word, Power Point) and prior credit officer or loan experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to communicate with key stakeholders in the Bank
- High level of self-motivation, results-based approach work ethic, aptitude to work under pressure in a high performance environment, and ability to meet key project and business delivery dates, often in a short time-frame while balancing a portfolio of ad hoc/ongoing activity
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.