Job Title: Client Support Portfolio On-boarding
Location: Jacksonville, FL
DWS Group (DWS) is one of the world's leading asset managers with EUR 759bn of assets under management (as of September 2020). Building on more than 60 years of experience and a reputation for excellence in Germany and across Europe, DWS has come to be recognized by clients globally as a trusted source for integrated investment solutions, stability and innovation across a full spectrum of investment disciplines.
We offer professionals and institutions access to our strong investment capabilities across all major asset classes and solutions aligned to growth trends. Our diverse expertise in Active, Passive and Alternatives asset management - as well as our deep environmental, social and governance focus - complement each other when creating targeted solutions for our clients. Our expertise and on-the-ground-knowledge of our economists, research analysts and investment professionals are brought together in one consistent global CIO View, which guides our strategic investment approach.
DWS wants to innovate and shape the future of investing: with staff from 35 nationalities, speaking more than 75 languages rooted in 22 countries, we are local while being one global team.
The success of the team will all come down to you, as you make sure that transaction processing is done in a timely, complete, and accurate way. We'll also count on you to provide your team with direction, support, and guidance and periodically review the effectiveness of processes. You'll also be the main point of contact for any time critical, complex, or regulated tasks and ensure the proper escalation of any issues that may arise.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Active engagement with the local community through DWS's specialized employee groups
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Client portfolio/account on boarding onto our core trading platform (Aladdin) as well as accounting and 3rd party vendor platforms
- Manage correspondence and requests from investment management along with various operational teams under extremely fast paced and high-pressure situations
- Review client and legal documentation, assessing any operational takeaways, and impacts that will require to know when to escalate with management
- Serve as the knowledge base for both basic and complex client on boarding situations; educating operations and vendor teams on event specifics and can navigate the process front to back
- Look for alternative methods to gain efficiency and accuracy using technology solutions, critical thinking, and coordinate with stakeholders for implementation
- Understanding of portfolio setup, trade lifecycle, and familiarity with operations support functions ensuring policies and procedures are followed
Your Skills and Experience:
- Previous relevant experience in the financial industry, specifically with Client On-Boarding Support or Know Your Client (KYC)
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Understanding of portfolio setup, trade lifecycle, and familiarity with operations support functions
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed. Any changes to current processes are signed off with senior management so that all operations and duties are documented per client, the Bank, and regulatory guidelines
- Experience working with Aladdin is a plus and/or Accounting to custodian reconciliations and drive discrepancies to resolution, or similar
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.