Anti-Financial Crime Transaction Monitoring Quality Assurance - Associate
Job Title: Anti-Financial Crime Transaction Monitoring Quality Assurance
Corporate Title: Associate
Location: Jacksonville, FL
As an Anti-Financial Crime Transaction Monitoring Quality Assurance Associate on our Anti-Financial Crime team, you would help protect Deutsche Bank from financial and reputational losses incurred by financial crimes by assessing, controlling and mitigating risks. You will be responsible for conducting comprehensive investigations on Deutsche Bank's global correspondent banking client's to detect activity indicative of money laundering or other financial crimes. You will be a trusted and respected independent control function that aims to protect the Bank from financial crime risk.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- On-site gym, cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
- An open seating environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for validating the research conducted by the Financial Crime Investigations Teams and ensuring all Deutsche Bank's policies and procedures as well as complying with regulatory rules were followed based on the prescriptive procedures in place
- Review the sampled cases and provide feedback within the case management tool for any exceptions or errors identified during the course of the review that detail their findings in addition to any non-findings
- Make sound judgment when assessing an Investigator's case narrative and supporting documentation compared to the Quality Assurance Core Competencies in place while also analyzing the transactional activity and any potential red flags that may be present
- Based on the investigative findings, the Quality Assurance Associate must determine whether the case review and final disposition was appropriate based on a number of factors including the client's profile, historical activity, business line, relationships, etc.
Skills You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to identify, escalate and communicate issues to management in an effective and sufficient manner
- Effective decision making skills and strong problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of AML laws (USA PATRIOT Act), Regulations (Fed, SEC, FINRA) and their application to the supported products/business lines
- Previous relevant experience AML investigator in a transaction monitoring and SAR writing capacity or equivalent experience or education would be a plus
Skills That Will Help You Excel:
- Analytical mindset and the ability to identify, escalate, and communicate issues to management in an effective and sufficient manner
- Decision making skills and the ability to solve problems until there is an effective solution
- Have a passion to complete tasks at hand until the case is fully completed
- Good team player with the ability to manage the team's workload and their own
- Independent decision making skills but escalate, when necessary
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer. We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top