Anti-Financial Crime Special Investigations - Associate
Job Title: Anti-Money Laundering Special Investigations Investigator-Correspondent Banking
Corporate Title: Associate
Location: Jacksonville, FL
As the Special Investigations Associate, you will be responsible for helping Deutsche Bank's overall Anti-Money Laundering Program. As part of the team, your main focus is analysis of the Special Investigations Unit including analysis and preparation of reports by performing detailed investigations and recommendations for action for investigations triggered by Law Enforcement inquiries, referrals from Global and Domestic projects and supplemental SAR reviews.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- On-site gym, cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
- An open seating environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
What You'll Do:
- You will be responsible for the analyzing data collected as part of cases performed by the Special Investigations Unit
- Conduct online research for information and articles related to money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud and other financial crime cases conducted by the SIU
- Draft and prepare internal and external memos, reports, etc. as part of the cases or other workload of the SIU
- Conduct background due diligence research of identified persons for enhanced due diligence or targeted client/market reviews undertaken by the SIU. Maintain, organize, update, and archive electronic files of all cases, supporting documentation and other critical documents
Skills You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience as an Anti-Money Laundering investigator in a transaction monitoring capacity
- Superior investigative skills and knowledge of relevant AML laws/regulatory requirements, particularly with respect to GTB investment and correspondent banking
- Knowledge of Correspondent Banking, Cash Management, Trade Finance, and/or Corporate Trust and ability to identify, escalate and communicate issues to management in an effective manner
- Knowledge of the USA PATRIOT Act, 4th EU Money Laundering Directive and other FATF AML priorities (preferred)
Skills That Will Help You Excel:
- Analytical mindset and the ability to identify, escalate, and communicate issues to management in an effective and sufficient manner
- Decision making skills and the ability to solve problems until there is an effective solution
- Have the ability to identify, escalate and communicate issues to management effectively and succinctly
- Able to work under pressure, within tight deadlines with no loss of accuracy
- Able to understand legal and compliance issues of complex banking organizations
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer. We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top