Anti-Financial Crime Risk Assessment Officer - Assistant Vice President
Job Title: Anti-Financial Crime Risk Assessment Officer
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: Jacksonville, FL
As an Anti-Financial Crime Risk Assessment Officer within our Anti-Financial Crime team, you would help protect Deutsche Bank from financial and reputational losses incurred by financial crimes by assessing, controlling and mitigating risks. You will be responsible for conducting comprehensive risk assessments for Deutsche Bank's global correspondent banking client's to detect activity indicative of money laundering or other financial crimes. You would also implement and coordinate the division's global controls testing program. You would help strengthen and align with AML Risk Assessment practices across the Bank.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- On-site gym, cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
- An open seating environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
What You'll Do:
- Assist in the coordination, design and enhancement of the annual BSA/AML and Sanctions risk assessments and targeted AML reviews based on current risks, the Deutsche Bank regional and global control program guidelines, and regulatory requirements and expectations
- Support the development of a BSA/AML and Sanctions risk assessment methodology leveraging best practices
- Support the AFC Global Assurance Program and U.S. AFC Compliance Testing Program, as needed
- Support special projects including conducting targeted reviews of AML high risk product and business areas
Skills You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in AML/BSA compliance with a minimum of two in risk assessment strongly desired
- Experience in the financial service industry and in analyzing risk and best practices
- An understanding of the AML functions responsibilities and of risk assessment processes and risk principles
Skills That Will Help You Excel:
- Analytical mindset and the ability to identify, escalate, and communicate issues to management in an effective and sufficient manner
- Decision making skills and the ability to solve problems until there is an effective solution
- Project management and leadership skills
- Independent decision making skills but escalate, when necessary
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer. We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top