Anti-Financial Crime Controls Testing - Vice President
Job Title: Anti-Financial Crime Controls Testing
Corporate Title: Vice President
Location: Jacksonville, FL
As an Anti-Financial Crime Controls Testing Vice President within our Anti-Financial Crime team, you would help protect Deutsche Bank from financial and reputational losses incurred by financial crimes by assessing, controlling and mitigating risks. You will be responsible for the design and execution of strategies to strengthen the AFC Risk Management framework for AFC Compliance Testing reviews to meet regulatory requirements for Deutsche Bank. The AFC Controls Testing Vice President role sits within the Controls Testing function under AFC Risk & Controls and reports into the Head of Compliance and AFC in Jacksonville, and also the Americas Head of Controls and the Americas Head of Risk & Controls in New York.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- On-site gym, cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
- An open seating environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
What You'll Do:
- Assist the Americas Head of Controls and Americas Head of Risk & Controls in performing responsibilities with respect to executing AFC Controls Testing reviews based on an annual testing plan that is created and periodically modified to address emerging trends in AFC risks
- Execute AFC Compliance testing reviews according to an annual testing plan that meets applicable regulatory requirements, expectations, and guidance
- Manage workload of testing reviewers, distributes tasks/assignments, and ensures coverage for testing reviews
- Lead testing reviews and efforts to gather information and plan/scope out testing reviews assigned to respective team
- Ensure that reviews are completed on time and that a robust review has been conducted
- Participates in periodic team meetings to report on the status of the testing reviews and pending questions
Skills You'll Need:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- AML/BSA Compliance experience is strongly desired
- Strong knowledge of AML / Sanctions / Fraud / Anti-Bribery & Corruption concepts and risk principles
- Experience in compliance controls testing, audit, risk management and/or the financial services industry is required and Demonstrated ability to manage and lead teams
- Ability to identify matters that require further analysis and investigative skills - inquiry and analysis, interviewing, testing, organization and presentation (both written and verbal)
- Previous experience in producing management information/business management reports, including report writing experience and drafting of issues/findings
Skills That Will Help You Excel:
- Analytical mindset and the ability to identify, escalate, and communicate issues to management in an effective and sufficient manner
- An enthusiastic team player; able to build strong, open dialogue-based relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Action oriented with a strong focus on completing tasks accurately and efficiently whilst working independently and with minimum direction
- Highly flexible, multi-task oriented and capable of changing directions based on business demands
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top