AFC Auditor - Vice President
- New York, NY
Job Title: AFC Auditor
Corporate Title: Vice President
Location: New York, NY
This role reports to the Principal Audit Manager for Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) in the United States, who in turn reports to the Chief Auditor for AFC globally. You will work with management and staff within Group Audit to deliver audits and validations owned by the AFC US audit team. You will also provide AFC subject matter expertise support for colleagues in other audit teams with coverage of various AFC topics, as part of 'front to back' audit reviews.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement savings plans, parental leave, and other family-friendly programs
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Lead and work independently on multiple AFC audits and validations at the same time, working under limited supervision and completing all deliverables accurately and timely
- Prepare audit findings (i.e., articulate the control weaknesses, associated risks, and root causes) and deliver audit reports for review by senior audit management
- Track and validate internal and external/regulatory findings
- Lead and conduct risk assessments and business monitoring for the AFC US auditable areas
- Actively contribute to the delivery of team plans in support of the functional and business strategies
- Lead and participate in ad-hoc projects and special
Your Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline, Advanced Degree (e.g., Masters, Juris Doctor, etc.) and professional certification (e.g., CPA, CIA, CAMS, CFE, etc.) preferred
- Minimum experience within financial services in an internal Audit role covering AFC topics or extensive first/second line AFC experience
- Proven record of operating in an audit role, including leading and delivering audits
- Strong understanding of the AFC risks and control environment
- Strong analytical, communication (both verbal and written) and project management skills
How You'll Lead:
- Flexible, pro-active, self-sufficient and innovative, with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Able to take ownership of and responsibility for agreed targets and deliver on commitments within budget, in order to ensure timely and efficient completion of audit projects
- A role model for your peer group, demonstrating the highest professional and ethical standards in all aspects of the role
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top