Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We are looking for a Quantitative UX Researcher to join our enterprise tech client’s cloud computing (core infrastructure team, supporting Azure customer data centers and on-premises workloads. This is an opportunity to work with Azure Cloud, one of the biggest cloud services in the world, and make an impact on billions of users worldwide.
Would you like to…
- Explore the different datasets in Azure to uncover user behavior and business-impacting opportunities alongside fellow Quantitative UX researchers, discussing the findings with each other and surfacing best opportunities to engage with the product teams.
- Respond to specific product requests to investigate telemetry questions around product and user behavior.
- Help as appropriate with UX Research needs across projects such as running usability studies or in-depth interviews.
- Work with cross-functional teams in a corporate environment to run UX research programs from scoping to pitching to delivery to driving change.
- Dive into telemetry/instrumentation datasets to uncover patterns of behavior and connect those to gaps in the customer experience and opportunities for business impact.
- Blend quantitative and qualitative insights holistically to make the case for and to drive product improvements.
- Leverage your expertise to navigate through and across messy datasets and run clever queries to identify patterns and product-impacting insights.
- Be a compelling storyteller that makes the insights stick and help drive product change.
- Work with a small team of mixed-methods researchers and data scientists to influence product teams.
We would like you to have…
- 5+ years of enterprise experience as a UX mixed-methods researcher.
- 5+ years of experience working and making sense of telemetry data to inform product decisions and opportunities.
- 5+ years of experience driving, organizing, and delivering UX Research with Data Manipulation and Visualization.
- Recent experience (within the past year) in SQL and Python. Kusto Query (KQL) experience is a plus.
- Experience with Google Cloud platform, Azure Web Services, or Azure in a core cloud computing area in a technical space with the ability to quickly ramp up in the range of products that your work will support.
- Experience with cloud-based data platforms (e.g. Azure Synapse, Snowflake).
- Experience working in a large enterprise with experience in team work environments, data manipulation, data analysis, and data reporting.
- Confidence in communicating effectively and presenting through PowerPoint and Word.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Experimental Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction or a related field.
- A UX portfolio presentation to demonstrate effective communication skills, that touches on your UX Research process, as well as your experience and impact applying Big Data skills to product areas in a corporate setting, touching on kick-off, scoping, planning, executing, analysis, reporting, and driving changes with a dynamic cross-functional team.
Would you like to work for an organization that…
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Offers a comprehensive benefits package effective Day 1. Options include health, vision, & dental insurance, FSAs, discounts on pet insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and more
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check us out at https://www.designit.com/. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy. Pay range is $100k-$135k DOE.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.