At Derive Systems, we believe that our team is our greatest asset in achieving future success. We are looking for an experienced front-end developer to design and develop desktop and mobile web applications using React. The ideal candidate has experience building a unified web experience from scratch. You will work within an agile team to deliver the best possible customer experience through web-based initiatives.
- Collaborate with other teams to build shareable components that can serve multiple applications
- Enable our product team to tap into valuable data sources and build incredible features for our customers
- Actively participate in all projects and work together to build high-quality solutions
- Present ideas in the form of brown bags to all engineers to help shape our technical landscape
- Provide constructive feedback on pull requests to increase code quality
- 3+ years of experience in web-based software development for publicly facing (direct to consumer) applications
- Must have built web applications using modern front-end frameworks and libraries (React, Angular, Vue, Knockout, etc.)
- Must have used modern build toolchains like webpack, parcel, gulp, etc.
- Must have a portfolio of work that you have shipped to the world
- Must be obsessed with delivering robust solutions to the market quickly but without sacrificing quality
- Must be able to clearly explain technical concepts and make decisions with non-technical team members.
- Exceptional collaboration, project management, writing, documentation, and collaboration
- Familiar with limitations and features of modern browsers, frameworks, and front-end technologies
- Must be a usability advocate and opposed to unnecessary complexity
- 1+ years experience with React.js
- Experience with node.js to build APIs
Back to top