Regional Training Consultant
As the Regional Learning Consultant, or RLC, assessing and delivering metrics driven learning and training to achieve business goals is your #1 priority. Training and development is only as good as it's impact to the team and business, and that's why your ability to contribute and improve experiences is critical to the dental organization. You would do so by identifying, analyzing, and communicating learning needs, crafting and developing learning and performance support solutions, delivering training/learning both in person and online including facilitation, and evaluating progress as a result. Your programs would include on-boarding, regulatory compliance, sales and service, practice management systems training, change management, and other company initiatives. You would need to apply adult learning principles, project management, and learning management systems to craft blended learning solutions as required.
But this position is more than a "regional trainer" or “learning and development” job. We want this to be a launching pad for you career. By deepening your understanding of the business and navigating employee needs successfully, you have the opportunity to advance your knowledge and skills to the next level. Your skills and development are valuable, and we believe it's time you worked with an organization that felt the same.
Of course, there are a few requirements for all Regional Learning Consultants:
- Validated ability to work independently, be highly organized, and take initiative to identify and solve issues quickly
- Collaborate with a remote team daily, but transition to in-person interaction as needed
- Provide confident and competent facilitation while also displaying and utilizing active listening skills
- Develop and maintain relationships with individuals at all levels, including front line employees and c-suite executives
- Effectively communicate complex messages with minimal error to a wide variety of employee and partner audiences
- Be flexible to travel and facilitate trainings in person based on the team schedule and needs
- 4 - 6 years’ experience in a leadership role in Learning and Development or Training
- 1 year in curriculum development and implementation
- Experience with Dentrix, Eaglesoft, or other practice management software, especially enterprise systems.
- Dental experience
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. DentalOne Partners’ management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Meet Some of DentalOne Partners's Employees
Senior Vice President, Operations
Melissa partners with 59 practices in the West region to set each team up for success by making sure in-office Operations Teams and support services are ready for patients.
Back to top