Oral Surgery Assistant
Traveling Oral Surgery Assistant
Give your career a boost with this amazing opportunity!
As an Oral Surgery Assistant with Dr. McClary & Associates you’ll have the opportunity to work in a number of practice settings throughout NC, alongside several highly skilled oral surgeons, while enhancing your knowledge and skills. You’ll also have the opportunity to network with a high number of dedicated dental professionals for potential career growth, while working in dynamic, fast paced environments.
You’ll also receive:
- Competitive wage
- Health coverage
- Generous dental discounts
- Corporate paid life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Generous car and uniform allowance
Of course Dr. McClary & Associates has a few requirements:
- Knowledge of specific oral surgery concerns, such as biopsy, and procedures including bone/tissue.
- Knowledge of specific oral surgery concerns such as biopsy, alveoplasties, sinus precautions
- Knowledge of exposure of a tooth and bonding appliances
- Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
- Excellent customer service skills
You are unique, and so is Dr. McClary & Associates—it’s time you were part of an organization that appreciates you, challenges you, and helps your professional growth with a team of people dedicated to quality, patient care, and leading the industry with innovation.
Hiring is done by Dental One Partners on behalf of Dr. McClary & Associates.
Meet Some of DentalOne Partners's Employees
Senior Vice President, Operations
Melissa partners with 59 practices in the West region to set each team up for success by making sure in-office Operations Teams and support services are ready for patients.
Back to top