Purpose: The Content Developer’s primary responsibility is for the technical development and deployment of learning materials using a variety of authoring tools and deployment methodologies for the field operations team members as well as home office departments; scoping and consulting on projects that include eLearning, classroom training, web based training, and blended solutions; change management, project management tasks, testing, solution packaging/publishing, learning management system support/administration design, and implementation.
- Drive the creative development of cutting-edge learning utilizing the latest techniques, software and hardware
- Design, develop and author interactive and engaging online activities, assessments, simulations and other learning courses that incorporate elements of technical and scenario learning
- Utilize corporate and departmental standards to develop content
- Record and edit voiceover audio files
- Create embedded media (animation, images, video, etc.) for use in SCORM learning activities
- Package and configure learning activities (Web-based, Instructor-Led, Virtual, Curriculum, etc.) for use in LMS to include facilitator and participant guides, reference guides, and job aids.
- Test and troubleshoot all aspects of learning activities, to include virtual classrooms
- Consult with SMEs (subject matter experts) and other project team members to create and design interactive content within specific budget and schedules
- Manage multiple development projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional design and development preferred
- 3-5 years of experience with course/web development software
- Demonstrated experience with advanced AICC and SCORM communications
- Excellent working knowledge of Articulate Storyline and Adobe Creative Cloud Applications
- Graphic design and project management experience a plus
- Mobile / handheld development experience, especially with HTML 5, preferred.
- Intermediate graphics experience including working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Audio/video capture and editing experience strongly preferred
- Experience with LMS testing/administration preferred.
- High degree of initiative (self-starter) who is able to work with very little supervision
- Continuous learner who likes to master new skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of online learning and distance education including learning management systems helpful
- Effective written and oral communication skills, with high regard for quality customer interaction
- Ability to organize, prioritize and work effectively under pressure; proven experience managing multiple projects, meeting deadlines, and solving problems
- Collaborative with great professionalism and a positive approach
- Travel as needed for training and to perform job functions
- Ability to work remotely, especially after the first six months
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. DentalOne Partners’ management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Meet Some of DentalOne Partners's Employees
Senior Vice President, Operations
Melissa partners with 59 practices in the West region to set each team up for success by making sure in-office Operations Teams and support services are ready for patients.
Back to top