- Fort Worth, TX
When you join a DentalOne Partners supported practice, you have more time to focus on what really matters – providing your patients with the most advanced dental care available. We provide the managerial, the marketing, and the technical administrative expertise so you can do what you do best - practice dentistry. Best of all, our support delivers measurable results. In fact, many of the supported practices rank in the top 5% nationally. For almost three decades, we have been committed to helping Dentists operate their dental practices more efficiently and profitably, while offering patients dental care that is both state-of-the-art and affordable. Now we’re ready to work for you.
Purpose: To provide patients with quality comprehensive dental care and ensure superior patient satisfaction while maintaining successful working relationships with team members and financial success for the practice.
Provide superior patient care and service:
- Treat patients in a professional and friendly manner
- Provide a clean and professional environment for all patients
- Effectively answer patient questions and address any concerns
- Thoroughly educate patients about their dental health and options for treatment.
- Effectively communicate with Dental Assistant and/or Hygienist regarding patient care and concerns
- Effectively handle, direct and/or resolve patient complaints in a timely manner
- Refer patients to an appropriate specialist within the market when appropriate.
- Provide each patient with a complete diagnosis and treatment plan which includes an explanation of services, fees and payment policy.
Thoroughly and efficiently perform clinical dentistry functions:
- Thoroughly diagnose patients’ dental needs and formulate individualized treatment plans
- Ensure thorough documentation of patient charts which includes medical history, existing conditions and previous dental work. Progress notes need to be complete, clear and comprehensive. Informed consent and patient vital signs documented when needed.
- At the minimum, the doctor is responsible for providing treatment at the standard of care for your area as defined by a group of “reasonable” peers.
- Provide treatment to manage and/or eliminate dental disease, restore tooth function and aesthetics, and prevent future disease and/or decay
- Meet or exceed quality standards established by the Professional Corporation
- Doctor is responsible to follow all rules and regulations of the state’s dental practice act and all state and federal agencies in accordance with the law.
Maximize human resources of practice by working with Office Leader to coach, counsel and provide consistent leadership:
- Ensure that all applicable policies and procedures are known and adhered to
- Participate in morning huddles, team and corporate events
- Regularly assess job performance and provide ongoing feedback and/or recognition
- Encourage and actively support staff members in their personal and professional growth and development
- Collaborate with the Office Leader to help set the tone and culture of the practice in accordance with policy
- Address and document performance issues in a timely and appropriate manner
- Resolve inter-practice conflicts in a professional, timely and appropriate manner
- Ensure safe working environment by following OSHA and Dental Practice Act guidelines
Ensure practice operates in an efficient and organized manner:
- Ensure safe working environment by adhering to all OSHA and Dental Practice Act guidelines
- Communicate with front desk staff regarding patient needs and scheduling time requirements
- Communicate schedule changes to Office Manager in a timely manner to ensure continuous patient care
- Work scheduled hours and provide appropriate schedule coverage when necessary
- Adhere to patient scheduling process
- Monitor and control practice expenses within budgeted amounts
- Actively coordinate and support marketing directives to increase practice revenues
- Degree from accredited dental school
- Current dental license issued by state where practicing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team-building skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work well independently and with others in fast-paced environment
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. The company’s management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Back to top