Are you a passionate and energetic Dentist looking to join a dynamic team of dental professionals? Are you also looking to support the continued growth of established practices along the way? Look no further. The practice comes with an established team, patient base, and robust business support, so you can hit the ground running!
The doctor will be responsible for comprehensive treatment planning for all ages - majority PPO/FFS patients. Competitive compensation package offered, including part-time employment benefits.
Sound good? We thought so. Practices are growing, now is the time to join!
Are you looking for benefits?
- Clinical Autonomy
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans & Employment Benefits
- Complete Business & Operational Support Team
Do you meet the requirements?:
- DDS/DMD degree from US accredited dental school and/or residency program
- 2+ years professional clinical experience preferred
- Active/Pending state dental license
- Active/Pending Federal DEA certificate
- Ability to interview in-person
If interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refer a colleague? Referral bonus eligible up to $2,000 per hire! Simply submit at https://www.dentalonejobs.com/referrals/.
Back to top