Dental Hygienist- **Welcome Bonus up to a $10,000.00 **
- Broomall, PA
In lieu of hazard pay, we are offering up to a $10,000.00 sign on bonus.
Does COVID have you concerned? We are currently following all CDC, ADA, State and local guidelines to protect YOU and the patients!
What if you could be rewarded for doing what you love, with a team that supports you, in an environment where there is a shared passion for quality patient care? We are looking for an enthusiastic hygienist that loves building and maintaining positive relationships with patients. Your primary role is to provide exceptional patient care, while educating patients on the oral systemic links. As a valued member of the family, we will support you, and invest in you and your future with medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, and many other benefits! We believe in the value of talented people, and we aim to craft an environment that engages you professionally.
- State Dental Hygiene Licensure
- Local Anesthesia/ Laser/ Nitrous Oxide- as determined by the State Board of Dentistry
- Active CPR Certification
- Commitment to providing outstanding customer service and hospitality through exceptional chair side manner, focus on educating patients about the oral- systemic link, time management and adhering to HIPAA compliance.
- Follow the office's Periodontal Philosophy, which is based on American Academy of Periodontology, ADA and ADHA guidelines.
- Follow OSHA & Blood Borne Pathogen, guidelines on PPE and use universal precautions.
- Be comfortable with thoroughly, efficiently performing clinical hygiene functions including, but not limited to, as applicable by practice and or state law:
- Review/ update medical history at every visit and record patient’s blood pressure
- Expose and evaluate diagnostic radiographs
- Perform routine dental prophylaxis for periodontally healthy patients
- Perform Non-surgical periodontal therapy (scaling/root planing) and provide associated adjunctive therapy including antimicrobials, antibiotics, and laser on periodontally compromised patients (as allowable by state Board of Dentistry and certification)
- Administer local anesthesia, monitor/provide Nitrous Oxide (as allowable by state Board of Dentistry and certification)
- Co-assess treatment with doctor
- Screen for Oral Cancer
- Use intraoral camera
- Place sealants
- Identify caries risk level for patients and offer fluoride to those at risk
- Take alginate impressions and fabricate whitening trays
- Maintain accurate progress notes
- Clean and prepare operatory per guidelines prior to patient appointment.
- Sterilize equipment and operatories per OSHA guidelines
- Assist other team members, including business administrative responsibilities
Back to top