Dental Hygienist RDH
With DentalOne Partners, the Dental Hygienist’s primary responsibility is to perform the highest quality dental hygiene procedures in the most efficient manner. A key job function is to strengthen the professional relationships you build with patients. We believe a positive attitude combined with a premier skillset will provide the ultimate in patient experience. With DentalOne, you will also make a significant contribution to the overall success of the practice, your patients, and in turn - to yourself.
Are you passionate for patient care? Do you thrive in an exciting and dynamic environment? As a company, we believe in the value of talented people, and we aim to craft an environment that engages you professionally. Do you feel limited in your current role? Are you ready to be recognized and rewarded for providing the best in dental care? If so, you owe it to yourself to check this job out.
The DentalOne hygiene leadership team is recognized throughout the industry, and our compensation plan allows you to be rewarded like the provider you are. In addition, you will be given:
- A support team in the practice that is committed to your success
- A home to advance your craft utilizing the mentorship of our national hygiene leadership and sister practices with whom you can collaborate
- The recognition and rewards deserving of our top dental hygienists
- The opportunity to explore career paths within the dental hygiene family
We want you to learn more about us! Reference our career site, www.dentalonejobs.com, and spend a few minutes learning about the culture, values, and people!
- Provide exceptional customer service, with excellent chair-side manner, by making the patient the #1 priority
- Be present, engaged and read to work at all assigned shift times
- Exemplify Servant Leadership to cultivate a positive environment and demonstrate good teamwork to deliver an extraordinary experience for the patient
- Practice the State Board of Dentistry’s standard of care and follow Periodontal Protocol, which is based on American Academy of Periodontology, ADA and ADHA guidelines
- Follow the rules and regulations of the Dental Practice Act of the applicable state
- Clean, sterilize and prepare the equipment and operatory, per the organizations procedures and guidelines, prior to a patient’s appointment
- Take, develop and mount accurate, high quality radiographs
- Thoroughly and efficiently perform dental hygiene functions to help maintain the schedule and patient flow
- Present pre-diagnosis to the doctor(s) and partner with them to co-assess the treatment the patient needs
- Educate patients on their oral hygiene, procedures and services, associated adjunctive therapy, and establish/communicate continued care
- Verify patient health history, record blood pressure, complete periodontal charting, and document appropriately in the patient’s chart, abiding by state and federal laws
- Promote and market DentalOne Partners’ services and retail products
- Complete checklists as assigned and participate in daily huddles to ensure that every single day flows smoothly
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
- Follow the organization’s safety policies and procedures through OSHA compliance and BBP (Blood-borne Pathogens) federal regulations
- Complete all Learning Management System requirements
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required
- Dental Hygiene certification from accredited dental hygiene school
- Current Dental Hygiene license issued by state where employed
- Current BLS CPR certification
- Certification for other duties as required by the State Practice Act
- Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training
- Excellent positive attitude and customer service skills
- Professionalism and integrity in all aspects of job, including image and both verbal and written communication skills
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills, including conflict resolution skills
- Strong organization, planning and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm in a rapidly changing environment
- Computer proficiency and the ability to learn new programs as required
- Overtime required as approved by Operations Leader
- Travel as needed for training and to perform job functions
- Safety procedures and personal protective equipment required to minimize the risks from radiographs and blood-borne pathogens
- Potential of prolonged sitting and standing
Dental One is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. The PA Owner reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Meet Some of DentalOne Partners's Employees
Diane O.Regional Doctor Recruiter
Diane recruits general dentists for local supported practices in Texas, Arizona, and Colorado by creating meaningful relationships with doctors and with hiring managers. She aims to convey Dental One's mission and difference to secure great practitioners.
Back to top