Dental Hygienist RDH
Dental Hygienists, what if you could be rewarded for doing what you love, with a team that supports you, in an environment where there is a shared passion for quality patient care? Imagine if your voice could be heard, your skillset would be trusted, and you would be given a chance to advance in your career.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Laser certification (in states that apply)
- CE benefits and mentorship
What is required:
- Dental Hygiene License as required by the State
- Positive attitude
- Learning mentality
- Work ethic for a team environment
- A desire to work with awesome people
Sounds too good to be true? Not with this team!
Apply for part time positions through DentalOne Partners below!
Meet Some of DentalOne Partners's Employees
Diane O.Regional Doctor Recruiter
Diane recruits general dentists for local supported practices in Texas, Arizona, and Colorado by creating meaningful relationships with doctors and with hiring managers. She aims to convey Dental One's mission and difference to secure great practitioners.
Back to top