Dental Hygienist RDH
With DentalOne Partners, the Dental Hygienist’s primary responsibility is to perform the highest quality hygiene procedures in the most efficient manner. A key job function is to strengthen the professional relationships you build with patients. We believe a positive attitude combined with a premier skill set will provide the ultimate in patient experience. With DentalOne, you will also make a significant contribution to the overall financial success of the practice, and, in turn - to yourself.
Are you passionate for patient care? Do you thrive in an exciting and dynamic environment? As a company, we believe in the value of talented people, and we aim to craft an environment that engages you professionally. Do you feel limited in your current role? Are you ready to be recognized and rewarded for providing the best in dental care? If so, you owe it to yourself to check us out.
The Dental One hygienist team is recognized as the industry standard, and our compensation plan allows you to be rewarded like the professional you are. The support team in the practice is committed to your success. In addition, you will be given:
- A home to advance your craft utilizing the mentorship of our national hygiene leadership
- The recognition and rewards deserving of our top performers
- The opportunity to explore career paths within the hygiene family
- A compensation plan that aligns with your contributions to the practice
- Sister practices in the market to assist, support, and with whom you can collaborate
We want you to learn more about us! Reference our career site, www.dentalonejobs.com, and spend a few minutes learning about our culture, our values, and our people!
- Dental Hygiene certification from accredited dental hygiene school.
- Current hygiene license issued by state where employed.
- Certification for other duties as required by state practice act.
- Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law.
- Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
- Professionalism in all aspects of job, including professional image
- Superior team work skills, and strong ability to work well with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Good computer/dental software skills
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Provide superior patient care and service by making the patient your # 1 priority.
- Exhibit outstanding customer service and hospitality, as well as chair side manner.
- Practice Servant Leadership
- Exercise good teamwork, have mutual respect for your team and partner with your team to create an exceptional experience for the patient.
- Practice to the standard of care of the State Board of Dentistry; follow rules and regulations of the Dental Practice Act of the applicable state.
- Stay on schedule as much as possible and help manage patient flow.
- Be present, engaged and ready to work at all assigned shift times.
- Educate patients on oral hygiene/health/disease as well as procedures and services; establish/communicate continued care.
- Follow DentalOne Partners’ Periodontal Protocol which is based on American Academy of Periodontology, ADA and ADHA guidelines.
- Comply with state and federal laws for chart documentation; follow OSHA guidelines on PPE and use standard precautions.
- Verify patient health history and document appropriately in patient’s chart.
- Thoroughly and efficiently perform clinical hygiene functions including, but not limited to, exposing/processing/evaluating diagnostic X-rays, reviewing medical histories and recording blood pressure, adult/child prophylaxis, non-surgical periodontal therapy, associated adjunctive therapy and co-assessing treatments with doctor.
- Complete periodontal charting per guidelines.
- Manage financial responsibilities/hygiene scorecard.
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance.
- Accountability for successful performance of all job functions.
Visit our career site at DentalOneJobs.com for more information.
Dental One, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. DentalOne Partners’ management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Meet Some of DentalOne Partners's Employees
Senior Vice President, Operations
Melissa partners with 59 practices in the West region to set each team up for success by making sure in-office Operations Teams and support services are ready for patients.
Back to top