Dental Hygienist - Cleveland/Akron Area
The Dental Hygienist’s primary responsibility is to perform quality and efficient hygiene procedures while building and maintaining positive and professional relationships with patients. The Dental Hygienist is directly responsible for the patient’s excellent experience and for patient retention while in the hygiene department. The Dental Hygienist contributes to the overall financial success of the practice.
Dental Hygienist - Dental Hygienist - Dental Hygienist - Dental Hygienist
Dental Hygien - Dental Hygiene - Dental Hygiene - Dental Hygiene
RDH - RDH - RDH - RDH
Current practices in:
Avon - North Olmsted - Elyria - Middleburg Heights - Strongsville - Medina - Parma - Fairlawn - Mentor - Willoughby Commons - Richmond Heights - Beachwood-Orange Plaza - Garfield Heights - Macedonia - Aurora - Stow - Akron
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Dental Hygiene certification from accredited dental hygiene school; pass required regional or state licensing board examinations as applicable
- Current hygiene license issued by state where employed
- Certification for other duties as required by state practice act
- Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law
Meet Some of DentalOne Partners's Employees
Senior Vice President, Operations
Melissa partners with 59 practices in the West region to set each team up for success by making sure in-office Operations Teams and support services are ready for patients.
Back to top