As a Dental Assistant (DA) for Dental One, patient care is your #1 priority and focus. Your ability to embrace and improve the patient experience will play a major role in the delivery of extraordinary dental care. DA's are a critical part of our mission because they not only support the patient, they provide the doctor with valuable assistance on patient procedures. The DA has direct responsibility for the patient’s excellent experience while "in the chair," and patient retention overall.
We are searching for talented people who want to provide outstanding customer service for the patient, provide flawless support to the doctor, and possess an amiable chair-side manner. Flexibility, analytical skills, team work, and follow-up are all needed in our dynamic state-of-the-art practice environment. So how about it?—Are you passionate about an opportunity like this?
You are unique, and so are we—it’s time you were part of an organization that appreciates you, challenges you, and helps your professional growth with a team of people dedicated to quality, patient care, and leading the industry with innovation.
Of course, we do have a few requirements:
- Clean and prepare operatory prior to patient appointment
- Sterilize equipment and operatories, per training and guidelines
- Follow all OSHA and BBP (Blood borne Pathogen) federal regulations
- You will assist team in scheduling patients’ follow up visits, and lab management
- You will be asked to assist hygienist(s) and other team members when requested
- Monitor level of dental supplies and order as needed
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Current radiography certification required
- Dental Assistant certification as required by state or the ability to become certified
- Experience in a professional environment with direct patient contact preferred
- Current certification in cardiopulmonary resuscitation preferred
- Current certification to monitor Nitrous Oxide/Oxygen Analgesia preferred
We want you to learn more about us! Reference our career site, www.dentalonejobs.com, and spend a few minutes learning about our culture, our values, and our people!
Dental One is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
Meet Some of DentalOne Partners's Employees
Senior Vice President, Operations
Melissa partners with 59 practices in the West region to set each team up for success by making sure in-office Operations Teams and support services are ready for patients.
Back to top