Business Intelligence Reports Developer and Analyst
Position: Business Intelligence Reports Developer/Analyst
Reports to: Director of Business Intelligence
Direct reports: Yes
FLSA status: Exempt
Purpose: As a Microsoft BI Reports Developer/Analyst for DentalOne Partners, Inc., you will be part of a high visibility team, that is responsible for the technical design, architecture and delivery of ETL-based BI solutions utilizing the DentalOne’s Enterprise Data Warehouse. In this role, you will develop and modify SSRS reports with an opportunity to gain technical skills as a Database Developer. You will interact with various internal business units and the technology team to discover and translate business requirements, and to design, build, and maintain data models, complex reporting, and dashboards as it relates to various reporting projects; You will design, develop, deploy and support various BI applications, utilizing the Microsoft BI stack (SSRS/PowerBI) in an SQL 2016 environment. As needed, you will perform ad-hoc analysis and support business owners to identify performance trends. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, detail oriented individual who enjoys working collaboratively with a team.
- Collaborate with business users and analyze user requirements.
- Create dashboards and Reports that enable analysis of business performance via metrics, KPIs and other reporting solutions to meet business needs.
- Develop and/or modify business critical SSRS reports
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and support business owners to identify performance trends.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technical field preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in T-SQL programming using MSSQL Server (preferably SQL 2014/2016)
- 2-5+ years of experience developing/maintaining reports using SSRS and/or PowerBI.
- 2-5+ years of SQL query development experience with solid SQL optimization and relational database knowledge
- 2-5+ years of solid Report design/development using SSRS
- Experience with source control repositories to maintain reports a Plus.
- Experience with PowerBI a plus.
- DBA experience (in an active Development environment)
- Fast paced, multi-tasking, dynamic environment
- Sitting for extended periods of time
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Dental One Partners management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Meet Some of DentalOne Partners's Employees
Senior Vice President, Operations
Melissa partners with 59 practices in the West region to set each team up for success by making sure in-office Operations Teams and support services are ready for patients.
Back to top