Associate Communications Manager
DentalOne Partners is seeking an Associate Communications Manager to design and take ownership of executing robust communications plans, both internally and externally. DentalOne partners places a great deal of importance on employee communications and engagement, and in the newly formed communications department, the goal is to place a fully integrated campaign behind every internal launch and program. You would be reporting to the Director of Communications, and be responsible for the content creation and execution of the communications strategy written for every internal launch and program.
While focusing on positivity in internal PR campaigns, this person will also focus on telling DentalOne Partners’ incredible story via social media sites like LinkedIn. Each week, the communications department receives stories about incredible things happening at the 160 location across 13 states, and it will be the Associate Communications Manager’s job to share these stories externally. This position will serve as a news generating outlet to craft feature stories to be shared on the dentalonejobs.com blog, LinkedIn and the employee app. You would be a content generating machine who will be responsible for not only sharing these stories but for seeking out unique content from all internal partners.
We take a fun, but professional approach to our work and writing style, and we are always proud of our final product. It’s a dynamic environment where everyone has a sense of ownership, and you are versatile, flexible, and have a self-starter attitude. The team is just that, a team – they have your back, and you have their back. If you are a skilled and creative writer who gets passionate about building project from the ground up and producing quality work that shines, this might be a great fit for you!
- Manage content creation and execution of all internal communications strategy
- Develop and execute strategies for all corporate social media platforms
- Manage creative projects for all internal communications plans
- Assist with ideation and script development for internal videos
- Build a social presence for DentalOne Partners that engages employees, prospective employees and industry leaders
- Manage social media strategy and implement consistent standard methodologies for supported practice
- Develop programs and communications that will bridge the gap for employees spread across 160 locations and the home office in Plano, TX
- Develop metrics and provide reports for all campaigns
- Provide assistance for other internal communications initiatives as needed, including corporate social responsibility, culture, program launches, and external communications
- Assist with coordination of company’s robust external communications strategy
- Assist with corporate event planning
- Oversee development of internal company style guide (i.e. an internal version of the AP Stylebook)
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, creative writing, English, communications, marketing, or related field
- 3-5 years of professional experience in communications, marketing or related field
- Proven track record for taking ownership and organizing large scale projects
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be skilled in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience shooting and editing short form videos with imovie, Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premier is a plus
- Ability to understand and take verbal directions
- Experience and working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Great teammate, with a positive attitude, who is willing to support and encourage others
- Fast Paced Office, Ever-Changing Environment
Disclaimer: The statements and descriptions denoted herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. The organization’s management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Meet Some of DentalOne Partners's Employees
Senior Vice President, Operations
Melissa partners with 59 practices in the West region to set each team up for success by making sure in-office Operations Teams and support services are ready for patients.
Back to top