Who You Are
- An education reformer who shares our unwavering commitment to the Democracy Prep mission of college success and authentic civic engagement for our scholars.
- A strong written and verbal communicator with outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A proven multi-tasker who is committed to, and experienced in, generating and utilizing data to inform decision-making.
- A graduate of a Bachelor's program (required), with previous political or teaching experience (preferred).
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with Democracy Prep's network staff to streamline communication, write proposals, and generate reports.
- Write accountability reports, charter renewal applications, annual reports, and other materials as necessary.
- Compose proposals and research applicable public grants to maximize funding available to our schools and network.
- Proactively and consistently update our promotional materials and website content
- Oversee Democracy Prep's general correspondence with internal and external stakeholders.
Salary range is $50,000 - $60,000 commensurate with your experience. Democracy Prep employees are provided with a benefits package that includes medical, vision, and dental insurance, 403B matching, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, a smartphone, and a laptop.
Meet Some of Democracy Prep Public Schools's Employees
Amanda manages all of the back-of-house operations that are needed to run Harlem Prep Elementary School, one of Democracy Prep’s K-5 schools, every day.
Back to top