Receptionist (Immediate Hire)
Who You Are
- An education reformer with an unwavering commitment to the Democracy Prep mission of college success and authentic civic engagement for our scholars.
- A flexible professional with outstanding written and oral communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- A graduate of a Bachelor’s degree program (required) with related work experience (preferred).
What You’ll Do
- Ensure that daily student attendance and other required data is recorded in student information systems.
- Coordinate communications and notices home to parents in both Spanish and English.
- Ensure office is clean, organized, and welcoming to parents, staff, visitors, and students.
- Work with school vendors and assists with facilities management as needed.
- Coordinate ordering office supplies and uniform inventory, answer phone calls, answer emails, and serve as the first point of contact for any school visitors
Salary range is $35,000-$40,000 commensurate with your experience. Democracy Prep employees are provided with a benefits package that includes medical, vision, and dental insurance, 403B matching, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, a smartphone, and a laptop.
Meet Some of Democracy Prep Public Schools's Employees
Amanda manages all of the back-of-house operations that are needed to run Harlem Prep Elementary School, one of Democracy Prep’s K-5 schools, every day.
Back to top