Operations & Technology Associate
Who You Are
- An education reformer with an unwavering commitment to the Democracy Prep mission of college success and authentic civic engagement for our scholars.
- A detail-oriented team player with experience troubleshooting Windows and Mac OS X operating systems and proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and Google Apps.
- A graduate of a Bachelor’s degree program (preferred), with two years of experience in education or technology support (preferred).
- School-based experience is a plus and preferred, but not required.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a technology resource and assist all staff members in learning to effectively use key classroom technologies.
- Manage school-wide data processing/analysis and ensure accurate and timely reporting to internal and external parties.
- Supervise inventory, purchasing, and troubleshooting of all school technology (laptops, copiers, printers, interactive whiteboards, smartphones, and more).
- Assist the Operations Manager in streamlining the daily functioning of all school operations.
- Assist school staff with ad hoc software-related requests and projects.
Members of the Democracy Prep DREAM Team are provided with a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package, and the technology necessary to succeed.
Democracy Prep is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Our mission is to educate responsible citizen-scholars who will change the world. We strongly believe that by building a DREAM team that represents numerous perspectives, backgrounds, and expertises, we can achieve this goal together. This is a value we highly support and strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Back to top