Operations & Data Associate
About the Opportunity
The Operations & Data Associate will assist the Operations Manager of both the Middle and High School in streamlining the daily functioning of all operations at our schools in the Bronx. As part of the Operations Team at a school, the Operations & Data Associate plays a pivotal role in ensuring that systems are in place for the school day to run smoothly.
Who We’re Looking For
First and foremost, we’re looking for people who share our unwavering commitment to the Democracy Prep mission of college success and authentic civic engagement for our scholars. Beyond that, we want people who are hungry, humble, and smart. Our Operations Associates are people who have a passion for systems and organization, and the desire to be a part of a team.
What You'll Do
- Provide operational support to the Operations Manager and campus-based personnel.
- Provide assistance in maintain accurate school-wide data and timely reporting to internal and external parties.
- Assist in planning logistics for field trips.
- Assist in planning logistics for school events.
- Assist in managing the meaningful beautification of the school, including photographs, bulletin boards, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by the school’s Operations Managers, Charter Systems Manager and Principals.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong computer skills, including a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Google Suite
- Ability to problem solve and think quickly on your feet
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Articulate, professional demeanor with strong self-confidence and initiative
- Previous school based experience (required)
- Previous operations experience preferred
Salary range is $40,000-$50,000 commensurate with your experience. Democracy Prep employees are provided with a benefits package that includes medical, vision, and dental insurance, 403B matching, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, a smartphone, and a laptop.
Democracy Prep is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Our mission is to educate responsible citizen-scholars who will change the world. We strongly believe that by building a DREAM team that represents numerous perspectives, backgrounds, and expertises, we can achieve this goal together. This is a value we highly support and strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Back to top