- Las Vegas, NV
About the Opportunity
The Operations Assistant works as a member of the Operations team to help execute plans created by the Operations Manager. The Operations Assistant works as a critical team member to help ensure School Operations create an outstanding school experience for scholars, families, and staff.
Who You Are
- An education equity advocate with an unwavering commitment to the Democracy Prep mission of college success and authentic civic engagement for our scholars.
- An exceptional organizer who can execute on systems and keep track of information to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- A clear and proactive communicator with the ability to work and collaborate with diverse stakeholders in service of scholar achievement.
- A flexible professional with outstanding written and oral communication skills (bilingual in English and Spanish preferred).
What You’ll Do
- Provide operational support to the Operations team and campus-based personnel.
- Assist in managing the beautification of the school, including photographs, bulletin boards and signage
- Assist in planning logistics and executing at campus events
- Prep cafeteria for food service
- Prepare and distribute school breakfast and lunch
- Distribute boxed or bagged lunches and various lunch components
- Keep the kitchen clean and organized
- Other duties as assigned by the school’s Director of Operations.
Salary range is $24,000-$30,000 and is commensurate with your experience. Democracy Prep employees are provided with a benefits package that includes medical, vision, and dental insurance, 403B matching, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, a smartphone, and a laptop.
Democracy Prep is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Our mission is to educate responsible citizen-scholars who will change the world. We strongly believe that by building a DREAM team that represents numerous perspectives, backgrounds, and expertises, we can achieve this goal together. This is a value we highly support and strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Back to top