Cafeteria Aid (Part-Time)
Who You Are
- Serve breakfast and lunch in our school cafeteria, ensuring each student receives proper meal components and portion sizes.
- Maintain clean and sanitary kitchen before, during, and after food service.
- Adhere to food safety guidelines at all times.
- Conduct inventory for food deliveries for each meal, ensuring accuracy of all allergy-specific and general meals, as well as kitchen supplies.
- Supervise scholars who will assist in the preparing and serving of food.
What You’ll Do
- Desire to be held accountable.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and flexibly with a diverse staff.
- Professional demeanor, strong work-ethic, detail-driven work style with excellent organizational skills.
- Committed to getting the job done well, no matter what the obstacles or how long it takes.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Democracy Prep is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Our mission is to educate responsible citizen-scholars who will change the world. We strongly believe that by building a DREAM team that represents numerous perspectives, backgrounds, and expertises, we can achieve this goal together. This is a value we highly support and strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Back to top