VP, NA CS Sales
- Grand Rapids, MI
Dematic is an intralogistics innovator that designs, builds and supports intelligent, automated solutions for manufacturing, warehouse and distribution environments for customers that are powering the future of commerce. With engineering centers, manufacturing facilities and service centers located in more than 25 countries, the Dematic global network of 10,000 employees has helped achieve more than 6,000 worldwide customer installations for some of the world's leading brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Dematic is a member of KION Group, one of the global leaders in industrial trucks and supply chain solutions, and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
Dematic Corp has an immediate need for a Vice President of North America Customer Service Sales. This key position is ultimately responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with the customers of Dematic to promote and sell the following Dematic Services:
- Digital Services
- Modernizations & Upgrades
- Resident Maintenance On-Site Service
- Field Service
- Technical Support Desk
- Managed Services
- Parts Logistics and Repair
Essential Role and Responsibilities
- Drive all revenue and profits within Customer Service for NA.
- Elevate the focus on CS business to drive profit by leveraging existing and new technologies.
- Provide leadership and mechanisms to align and increase services offerings.
- Help drive consistency within the region and globally: share best practices, accelerate strategic learnings and establish common platforms.
- Partner closely with Business Services sales organization to conceptualize and create new systems and strategies for key accounts.
- Set the strategy and daily activity of a seasoned sales organization to generate profitable business and lasting relationships with Dematic's installed customer base.
- Be the Executive Sponsor with key client management
- Develop and execute a detailed annual business plan
- Drive coaching, measuring and empowering of a sales team, including the collaboration with the other segments and teams within Customer Service and Dematic.
- Accountable for forecasting order entry and margin and attainment.
- Acts as an advisor that troubleshoots and resolves abstract problems within multi-departments and/or cross-functional areas. Responsible for overall success of major functional areas through assessment of intangible variables.
- Successfully define work flows, jobs, and reporting relationships to obtain optimum effectiveness. Area of responsibility has high strategic, long-term impact.
What We Are Looking For
- Typically BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree. Certification may be required in some areas. Master's Degree strongly preferred.
- 15+ years of logistics and automation experience, with 5+ years of direct applicable experience at an executive level.
- Ability to drive a culture where best practices are shared, and tools, systems, offerings, pricing, and quoting capabilities are harmonized to grow the Customer Service business.
- A deep understanding of the IoT and digitized supply chain services.
- Proven experience delivering large scale, enterprise, critical solutions
- Experience in the analysis of performance metrics; short and long term technology development planning, evaluation, testing, and selection
- Excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels both internal and external and competence in making timely, effective, principles-based decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility and confidence with a wide variety of leaders including internal stakeholders, customers and vendors and be seen as a trusted advisor.
- Ability to effectively create a collaborative, team oriented environment including mentoring and motivating team members to be accountable for results.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate and create strategies that significantly improve practices that enable the organization to achieve business and technical results.
- Must have experience selling services, not just products.
Back to top