Technical Training Specialist / Electrical & Controls Trainer
Dematic is an intralogistics innovator that designs, builds and supports intelligent, automated solutions for manufacturing, warehouse and distribution environments for customers that are powering the future of commerce. With engineering centers, manufacturing facilities and service centers located in more than 25 countries, the Dematic global network of 10,000 employees has helped achieve more than 6,000 worldwide customer installations for some of the world's leading brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Dematic is a member of KION Group, one of the global leaders in industrial trucks and supply chain solutions, and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
Dematic has an immediate need for a Technical Training Specialist. The successful candidate must be willing to travel 70% of the time to customer job sites. Familiarity with software and controls deployment in a manufacturing/warehouse environment is required. He/she will develop and deliver training programs to customers at customer sites and to internal staff using a combination of in person and electronic delivery methods
• 5 years experience designing and delivering maintenance training for customized products and systems
• Exceptionally strong communication and training skills and strong process/detail orientation skill
• Degree or extensive experience in technical training or engineering discipline and electrical/controls/software products, as well as familiarity with mechanical disciplines
• Experience with PLCs and exposure to PLC programming
• In-depth experience strongly preferred with: PLCs, machine diagnostics and repair, and automation
• Passion for helping others learn
• Ability to understand and communicate how Dematic's custom solutions integrate into the operation of a material handling system.
• Experience and proven ability to design and develop technical training materials helpful but not required
• Demonstrated ability to read and interpret industrial mechanical and controls drawing sets and design requirements
• Must be a quick learner who can adapt and adjust quickly to changing or unexpected training configurations at customer training sites.
What We Are Looking For
Must have a passion for delivering technical training at various locations
Back to top