Solution Development Engineer - Modifications & Upgrades
Who is Dematic?
If there's one company that sets the bar in automated technology, software and supply chain optimization services worldwide, it's Dematic. Our experts, customers and facilities are all around the world.
Did you know that we've implemented over 6,000 integrated systems for companies ranging from small to multinational household names, in a wide range of industries on every continent?
As part of the KION Group, we breathe automation and AGV. KION Mobile Automation is the world-leading, fast-growing, innovative frontrunner in the development of mobile robotics, robotic fleet controllers and cloud-based fleet logistics management systems.
To strengthen their team, Dematic is looking for a passionate
Solution Development Engineer - Modifications & Upgrades.
Are you a driven Solution Development Engineer with a passion for high-tech developments? Do you like to convert them into realistic customised solutions? Do you want to make the motto, "We Deliver", your own? Then you've come to the right place!
As a Solution Development Engineer:
- You will be developing concepts for their customers' projects.
- Together with an experienced Sales Engineer, you will be visiting the customer to be able to develop an appropriate concept reflecting the customer's requirements.
- You will be in charge of assessing the technical and economic feasibility of the project.
- When the customer's requirement is clear, you will be the one who invents the concept, manages the layout designers, apply for the necessary quotations and put together the total calculation and the offer.
- You will engage relevant departments to obtain the necessary information needed to develop the concept.
- Your broad technical knowledge, your helicopter view, creativity and good communication skills will help you develop the best possible concept for the customer!
Within the framework of their corporate culture. Dematic relies on your sense of responsibility, openness and enthusiasm and you can rely on their enthusiasm and passion to grow together.
What We Are Looking For
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree
- You are interested in the application of high-tech solutions in industrial environments
- You like working with people (both colleagues and customers)
- You are a problem solver and have a creative personality
- You accept responsibility
- You share your passion
- You communicate openly
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English. Knowledge of French and/or German is a plus.
- Knowledge of Autocad is a plus.
- An open culture with colleagues fascinated by technology.
- An organization in which there is room for initiative and consultation.
- Training and courses which will contribute to your personal development.
- The opportunity to expand your horizons, both literally and figuratively!
- And, of course, an attractive remuneration package.
Back to top