Shift Team Lead
- Worcester, MA
Who is Dematic?
If there's one company that sets the bar in automated technology, software and supply chain optimization services worldwide, it's Dematic. Our experts, customers and facilities are all around the world.
Did you know that we've implemented over 6,000 integrated systems for companies ranging from small to multinational household names, in a wide range of industries on every continent?
As part of the KION Group, we breathe automation and AGV. KION Mobile Automation is the world-leading, fast-growing, innovative frontrunner in the development of mobile robotics, robotic fleet controllers and cloud-based fleet logistics management systems.
- You are responsible for the fulfillment of the production program in the assigned area of electrical assembly
- Your tasks also include working through the production documents, programs and orders, determining possible discrepancies
- In the event of disruptions and bottlenecks, you are responsible for rescheduling the workflow and work equipment and initiating alternative production
- The deployment of personnel, machines, material, operating resources according to criteria of economic efficiency is also your responsibility
- Organize and improve the schedule, identify and document the causes of deviations
- Identify or realize/propose possibilities for continuous improvement (e.g. workplace design, use of tools, work organization, cost reduction)
- Monitor production quality, localize defects, determine causes
- Select new employees, if necessary with the involvement of other departments, promote employees
- Active cooperation on the topic of occupational safety
- Support of the production foreman in all matters
What We Are Looking For
- A degree in electrical engineering or a completed apprenticeship in electrical engineering with additional qualification as a technician
- Several years of professional experience
- Good knowledge of experience in commissioning tasks is an advantage
- You are characterized by your ability to work in a team, your ability to communicate in a spirit of partnership with employees in production and all the departments involved, as well as a very high level of motivation
Back to top