Senior Electro Mechanical Engineer
- Ninove, Belgium
Dematic is a leading supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimize the supply chain. Dematic employs over 6,000 skilled logistics professionals to serve its customers globally, with engineering centers and manufacturing facilities located around the world. Dematic is one brand under the KION Group of companies and has implemented more than 6,000 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors.Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, related services and supply chain solutions. Across more than 100 countries worldwide, the KION Group designs, builds and supports logistics solutions that optimize material and information flow within factories, warehouses and distribution centers. The company is the largest manufacturer of industrial trucks in Europe, the second-largest producer of forklifts globally and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
For our customer site at Ninove, we are looking for an experienced electro mechanical engineer to support to team and client.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- As a Senior Electro Mechanical Engineer you are responsible for the professional execution of all the Dematic maintenance on site at our customer at Ninove
- First point of contact for the customer, customer oriented problem solving
- Leading and planning the on site team of Dematic technicians at the site.
- Hands-on problem solving (Mechatronic, electrical, PLC)
- Responsible for the on-site spare parts.
What We Are Looking For
What do we expect
- A understanding of industrial electricity, mechatronic and PLC.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an technician, team leading experienced is not required.
- Experience in electro mechanical engineering
- Ambition to grow as team lead (50% team lead, 50% technician)
- Problem solver, first line of escalation.
- Flexible to work on duty.
- Fluent in Dutch and working experience in English
What we offer you
- An open culture with colleagues fascinated by technology.
- An organization in which there is room for initiative and ideas.
- Opportunity for personal development and to expand your horizons, excititing clients, different industries and new technologies.
- Great team to work with.
- And, of course, an attractive remuneration package.
Back to top