- Zwijndrecht, Belgium
Dematic is een intralogistieke innovator die intelligente, geautomatiseerde oplossingen voor de productie, het magazijn en distributie ontwerpt, bouwt en ondersteunt, voor klanten die de toekomst van commercie ondersteunen. Met technische centra, productiefaciliteiten en servicecentra in meer dan 25 landen heeft het mondiale Dematic-netwerk van 10.000 medewerkers geholpen bij het realiseren van meer dan 6000 klanteninstallaties over de hele wereld voor enkele van 's werelds toonaangevende merken. Dematic heeft zijn hoofdkantoor in Atlanta en is lid van de KION Group, een van de wereldleiders als het gaat om industriële vrachtwagens en voorraadketenoplossingen en een vooraanstaande leverancier van magazijnautomatiseringu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200b.
This position will be a member of the Mobile Automation Software Development team. The project team consists of a global group of engineers and technical leaders located in Europe and North America, focused on the development of mobile automation support software. This position will facilitate a distributed software team. This individual will work closely with a dynamic leadership team including other Scrum Masters, Product Managers, Product Owners, and Developers. The position will support the Scrum Teams in the delivery and execution of committed goals.
To further strengthen the department, we are looking for you as " Scrum Master " (m/f/x) at location in Zwijndrecht (Antwerp) as soon as possible.
- Execute on behaviors of servant-based leadership that garner strong relationships within and outside of the scrum team.
- Facilitate discussions in decision making.
- Ensure scrum teams are focused on the highest priority item set by the product owner and product owner agent at all times.
- Facilitate the daily scrum, sprint planning and team retrospective.
- Engage the team in estimation exercises that target the team's goals and create accountability.
- Empower team members to own effort and initiatives within their teams through self-organization.
- Support the use of JIRA and Confluence by adhering to standard work guidelines.
- Remove roadblocks from the team to enable members the most efficient development atmosphere.
- Contribute to a highly engaged co-located environment.
- Support the Product Owner(s) in coordination of requirements gathering.
- Ensure teams are executing effort in accordance to standard work processes.
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum a first experience working as a full-time Scrum Master.
- Eagerness to guide a team to their goals.
- Action-oriented with a positive & engaging energy.
- You are able to understand the customer's point of view and how that guides the project's scope and needs.
- You have effective communication skills. You have the ability to properly communicate to a variety of audiences including scrum teams, business users, first adopters, and team members from a variety of countries around the globe.
- Strong team and collaboration skills.
- Ability to recognize behavioral patterns to create awareness of efficiency opportunities.
- Certification in Scrum and/or SAFe is plus.
- Having a good understanding of the fundamentals of iterative development and the scrum framework is important.
- You will work on-site at our offices in Zwijndrecht BE.
- Strong communications skills in English and Dutch, both written and spoken is a must.
- A good sense of humor and an ability to have fun!
What We Offer
We are the largest provider on the market and want to further expand leadership position in the field of mobile automation. We have the speed and short decision-making paths of a start-up, but the financial security and the standing of a large corporation. We have top technologies, have a global sales and network and work for the big global e-commerce customers who are looking for global solutions. Our development and processes are very fast (e.g. SW-update every 3 months) and our R&D developers always look after a product holistically from start to finish and do not just manufacture a single component - they accompany the entire product from A-Z.
Would you like to go your way in a unique, technology-savvy organization and make a significant contribution to further expansion?
We should get to know each other
Back to top