SAP IT Business Analyst
Dematic is an intralogistics innovator that designs, builds and supports intelligent, automated solutions for manufacturing, warehouse and distribution environments for customers that are powering the future of commerce. With engineering centers, manufacturing facilities and service centers located in more than 25 countries, the Dematic global network of 10,000 employees has helped achieve more than 6,000 worldwide customer installations for some of the world's leading brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Dematic is a member of KION Group, one of the global leaders in industrial trucks and supply chain solutions, and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
The SAP Business Analyst (MM, WM and EWM resource) is a critical member for our ERP team. We are looking for talent to join our winning team in one of Dematic offices, as we have exciting opportunities on the horizon for our global IT organization. Customer-oriented candidates who possess a strong working knowledge of customization and configuration in SAP MM, WM, and EWM modules are encouraged to apply for this position. We are looking for individuals who love cross-functional collaboration, are results- and data-driven, and are willing/able to take intelligent risks in their roles.
ROLE SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in global implementation of S/4 Hana in the area of MM, WM & EWM modules
- Analyze business requirements and perform customizing, configuration, integration, upgrades, testing, documentation preparation, implementation and operational support for MM, WM and EWM
- Perform complex analysis of business goals, objectives and needs of the general business environment.
- Create complex functional and technical specifications and flowcharts.
- Perform complex planning and design of business processes and systems.
- Develop recommendations for complex changes to improve and support business activities.
- Facilitate complex business case development, including planning & initiation, responding to budget/plan changes.
- Perform ad hoc planning requests and evaluations
- Development of enhancements as requested by the business
JOB-FAMILY AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs complex analysis of business goals, objectives and needs of the general business environment and may create complex functional and technical specifications and flowcharts.
- Performs complex planning and design of business processes and systems.
- Develops recommendations for complex changes to improve and support business activities.
- May facilitate complex business case development (planning & initiation, responding to budget/plan changes, perform ad hoc planning requests and evaluations.
- Performs full range of standard work for the professional field.
- Refers complex, unusual problems to others.
- Identifies and resolves more complex problems and applies problem-solving skills in order to deal with most situations.
- Expand technical requirements for SAP system enhancements and do the subsequent SAP system configuration, testing, and documentation
- Models our Values of Integrity, Collaboration, Courage, and Excellence.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, logistics, business administration or related discipline
- Requires 5-8 years of experience in an ERP business analyst role.
- Demonstrates experience with SAP S/4 Hana or other recent SAP versions.
- Demonstrates experience and expertise in implementing and supporting SAP MM, WM and EWM modules
- Demonstrates experience and expertise in developing system enhancements as requested by the business
Back to top