Project Manager (m/f/d) Product Implementation
- Heusenstamm, Germany
Dematic is an intralogistics innovator that designs, builds and supports intelligent, automated solutions for manufacturing, warehouse and distribution environments for customers that are powering the future of commerce. With engineering centres, manufacturing facilities and service centres located in more than 25 countries, the Dematic global network of 10,000 employees has helped achieve more than 6,000 worldwide customer installations for some of the world's leading brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Dematic is a member of KION Group, one of the global leaders in industrial trucks and supply chain solutions, and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
We have a need for a Product Update Deployment Manager in our growing Sustaining Engineering team! The main purpose of this position is to increase efficiency of product use in supply chain customer projects by supporing our supply chain teams with product changes and coordinating with the effected internal functions.
What We Are Looking For
- Deep understanding of project business / processes
- Deep understanding of supply chain processes and requirements
- Strong ability to collaborate with various supply change organization in the development and documentation of clear and concise scope of work, ie work instructions, process and execution validation methodolgy
- Strong Project Management skills to coordinate with various supply chain organizations, across multiple active project sites, to aid in the timely and successful delivery of Dematic solutions.
- Strong financial reporting skill to accurately communicate and coordinate product change related costs to affected projects
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
Please submit your application in English.
Back to top