Dematic is an intralogistics innovator that designs, builds and supports intelligent, automated solutions for manufacturing, warehouse and distribution environments for customers that are powering the future of commerce. With engineering centers, manufacturing facilities and service centers located in more than 25 countries, the Dematic global network of 10,000 employees has helped achieve more than 6,000 worldwide customer installations for some of the world's leading brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Dematic is a member of KION Group, one of the global leaders in industrial trucks and supply chain solutions, and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
Position requirements (including but not limited to):
- Reading and interpreting conveyor blueprints (i.e. identify unit number, conveyor location in building, etc.)
- Reading and interpreting conveyor installation manuals
- Assembling and/or disassembling conveyor components (motor/reducer, bearings, pulleys, etc.)
- Understanding of pneumatics, air operated components etc
- Basic understanding of Material Handling Systems, the basic Controls and machine functionality
- Exhibit strong trouble-shooting skills and able to resolve equipment malfunctions
- Cooperating and communicating effectively with key project personnel (project manager, lead engineers, Site Supervisor and the client.)
- Intermediate computer knowledge. Experience with MS Excel and Outlook email.
- High school diploma / college or course work or equal experience in your field.
- You must be in good physical condition, and be able to work in different types of environments and climates.
What We Are Looking For
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Exhibit solid understanding and regard for safety issues.
- Strong analytic skills
- Be able to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Be able to work well in fast-paced environments and exhibit respect for strict project deadlines.
Education:High School or equivalent; Technical degree or specialized training preferred.
Back to top