PMO- Project Manager
- Atlanta, GA
Dematic is an intralogistics innovator that designs, builds and supports intelligent, automated solutions for manufacturing, warehouse and distribution environments for customers that are powering the future of commerce. With engineering centers, manufacturing facilities and service centers located in more than 25 countries, the Dematic global network of 10,000 employees has helped achieve more than 6,000 worldwide customer installations for some of the world's leading brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Dematic is a member of KION Group, one of the global leaders in industrial trucks and supply chain solutions, and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
The Project Manager has over-all responsibility to effectively manage the key elements of project delivery, that is, Scope, Time, Budget, Quality, Risk-Opportunity, Communications, Procurement, Resources, Safety and Integration as required to the expected satisfaction of all stakeholders.
- Support regions in Execution of Complex Projects
- Work with Regional Teams to closeout projects with >95% POC
- Analysis of Project Portfolio Trends
- Identification, development and management of Key Initiatives for improvement and reduction of overruns
- Primary communication liaison with regional execution management
- Conduct required project reviews, critical & steering committee meetings
- Managing complex programs with regional execution
- Mentoring of Project Managers
- Support in project management Process Development and Process Rollout
- Contract management after sales turnover.
- Change control management.
- Portfolio PSR workbook analysis with support from project controlling.
- Risk and opportunity management, including any risk mitigation strategies and actions.
- System management and mitigation.
- Support purchasing with communication and negotiation with suppliers
What We Are Looking For
- Education: Bachelor's Degree and PM certification is preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive project management and project execution experience. Position requires a high degree of execution knowledge.
- Proven experience delivering large scale, enterprise projects.
- Excellent communication, influencing, and leadership skills at all levels, and competence in making timely, effective, principles-based decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility and confidence with a wide variety of leaders including internal stakeholders, customers and vendors and be seen as a trusted advisor.
- Demonstrated outstanding team building skills with the ability to improve interaction and efficiency as well as the ability to break down barriers / silos.
- Effective skills in communcating project-related status and issues to company and customer executives.
Back to top