Mechatronics Product Owner Mobile Automation (m/f/x)
- Zwijndrecht, Belgium
Dematic is een intralogistieke innovator die intelligente, geautomatiseerde oplossingen voor de productie, het magazijn en distributie ontwerpt, bouwt en ondersteunt, voor klanten die de toekomst van commercie ondersteunen. Met technische centra, productiefaciliteiten en servicecentra in meer dan 25 landen heeft het mondiale Dematic-netwerk van 10.000 medewerkers geholpen bij het realiseren van meer dan 6000 klanteninstallaties over de hele wereld voor enkele van 's werelds toonaangevende merken. Dematic heeft zijn hoofdkantoor in Atlanta en is lid van de KION Group, een van de wereldleiders als het gaat om industriële vrachtwagens en voorraadketenoplossingen en een vooraanstaande leverancier van magazijnautomatiseringu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200b.
Automated guided vehicles (AGVs) are growing in complexity and capability. In the Global Mechatronics Department AGV as a "Mechatronics Product Owner Mobile Automation (m/f/x)" you are responsible for the complete product spectrum for the global portfolio of AGV´s and collaborate with mechatronics teams in your field of expertise. Within our AGILE setting, you strive to be a true team player to get the team across the finish line on time and within budget.
To further strengthen the department, we are looking for you as "Mechatronics Product Owner Mobile Automation (m/f/x)" at location Zwijndrecht (Antwerp) as soon as possible
- You assist in determining the design spec project or product you are working on.
- You can independently design a medium complexity vehicle or design a high complexity vehicle in close cooperation with a principal engineer. You are able to determine the correct people to check if your designs meet the required specifications.
- You are able to guide junior Engineers through their designs. Checking the models and construction files for correctness and completeness. You are able to assist them in following up their projects up to As-Built phase.
- You are able to translate product requirements into specific concepts. You identify and meet with the necessary stakeholders to select the concept best suited to their needs. You are then able to develop the agreed on concept into a high quality solution.
- You closely monitor the synergies between your engineering field andElectrical engineering, Software engineering, Production/testing, Application engineering, Projecting.
- You are able to design in such a way that the following aspects are optimized.
- Durability, Cost, Producibility, Serviceability.
- You can put together and follow up a construction file from engineering to As Built.
- You pro-actively follow up budget and planning and alert the necessary people when problems arise. You minimize the impact of unexpected fallbacks. You assist engineers in doing the same.
What We Are Looking For
- Proven work experience of minimal 3 years as a UX Designer or similar role
- Experience of UX research in an industrial environment is an asset
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Rapidly sketch ideas
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders and good time-management skills
- Strong ambassador for decisions that have been taken
- Educated on Bachelor or Master level in UX Design, Computer Science
- Multi-Media or relevant field or equivalent through experience
- Strong communications skills in English, both written and spoken. Dutch language skills are an asset
- A good sense of humor and an ability to have fun!
What We OfferWe are the largest provider on the market and want to further expand leadership position in the field of mobile automation. We have the speed and short decision-making paths of a start-up, but the financial security and the standing of a large corporation. We have top technologies, have a global sales and network and work for the big global e-commerce customers who are looking for global solutions. Our development and processes are very fast (f.e. SW-update every 3 months) and our R&D developers always look after a product holistically from start to finish and do not just manufacture a single component - they accompany the entire product from A-Z.Would you like to go your way in a unique, technology-savvy organization and make a significant contribution to further expansion?We should get to know each other!
Back to top