Mechatronics Product Owner Mobile Automation (m/f/x)
- Zwijndrecht, Belgium
Who is Dematic?
If there's one company that sets the bar in automated technology, software and supply chain optimization services worldwide, it's Dematic. Our experts, customers and facilities are all around the world.
Did you know that we've implemented over 6,000 integrated systems for companies ranging from small to multinational household names, in a wide range of industries on every continent?
As part of the KION Group, we breathe automation and AGV. KION Mobile Automation is the world-leading, fast-growing, innovative frontrunner in the development of mobile robotics, robotic fleet controllers and cloud-based fleet logistics management systems.
Dematic's Automated Guided Vehicle branch is looking for a...Mechatronics Product Owner Mobile Automation
Join the leading player in the European and global automated guided vehicles sector, and put your skills to work on exciting projects for dynamic international companies. AGVs are becoming more complex and capable by the day. Come shape the future, together with the best talent in the field.
Does this sound like you?
You're at your best where electrical engineering, software engineering, production/testing, application engineering and projecting meet. You determine the design specs of projects or products and independently design medium-complexity vehicles - or high-complexity ones in close collaboration with a principal engineer -, observing durability, cost, producibility and serviceability constraints. You consult all the right people to ensure that your designs meet the right expectations.
You'll be responsible for the entire product range of our global AGV portfolio, collaborating with mechatronics teams in your area of expertise. We're all about agile, so prepare to tackle every challenge as a team, and deliver on time and within budget.
- Turn product requirements into efficient concepts
- Pitch them to key stakeholders to select the one best suited to their needs
- Develop that concept into a high-quality solution
- Pro-actively monitor the budget and planning. See problems ahead? Alert the right people, minimize the impact of setbacks and assist engineers in doing the same
Junior engineers turn to you for insights on designs or to check the accuracy of model and construction files, as you assist them in carrying out their projects up to the as-built stage.
What We Are Looking For
Does this match your skillset?
That Bachelor's or Master's in UX design, computer science, multimedia or another relevant field is done and dusted. And with minimum 3 years of experience as a UX designer - or similar -, you've fully mastered wireframe tools, allowing you to rapidly sketch ideas and wield design software such as Illustrator and Photoshop. Have experience in UX research in an industrial environment? That's a big plus. What's more, you're:
- A great communicator in English - Dutch is also an asset!
- Great at defending decisions made
- A true team player who can seamlessly collaborate with all stakeholders
- Outstanding at time management
- Gifted with a wonderful personality and a great sense of humor, and are fun to be around
If "Yes," come work at Dematic!
Come for the awesome projects and technology, and stay for the great team spirit and the open-minded, supportive work environment.
- Co-workers and management who walk the talk
- Opportunities for growth that match your skills and ambition
- Continuously push the boundaries of technical possibility
- No two projects are ever the same
In short, you'll be rewarded nicely while perfecting your skills and having fun doing it.
Back to top