Mech Installer 1
Dematic is an intralogistics innovator that designs, builds and supports intelligent, automated solutions for manufacturing, warehouse and distribution environments for customers that are powering the future of commerce. With engineering centers, manufacturing facilities and service centers located in more than 25 countries, the Dematic global network of 10,000 employees has helped achieve more than 6,000 worldwide customer installations for some of the world's leading brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Dematic is a member of KION Group, one of the global leaders in industrial trucks and supply chain solutions, and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
Dematic has immediate needs for Mechanical Installers to join our Installation team. The successful candidates will have experience and qualifications listed below:
- Minimum 2-5 years' experience and knowledge in installing and/or maintaining conveyor equipment.
- Willing to travel extensively for long periods of time within continental US.
- Experience in conveyor system layout, component pre-assembly, header steel installation, platform and structural steel erection, conveyor installation, guard rail, rack, air piping (aluminum, copper, black iron), detailing and run-in of installed equipment.
- Ability to read and comprehend engineered drawings.
- Must possess a high degree of safety awareness.
- Self-motivated; results oriented; task oriented.
- Ability to help lead less experienced locally hired personnel.
- Good communicator and willing to take direction.
- Some computer experience preferred; basic emailing, spreadsheet input and report input.
What We Are Looking For
- Complete assigned mechanical tasks within allotted time as assigned by site supervision.
- Take personal responsibility for safety and the safety of others around.
- Provide basic direction, training and support of less experience personnel.
High School or equivalent; Technical degree or specialized training preferred.
Back to top