- Grand Rapids, MI
Dematic is an intralogistics innovator that designs, builds and supports intelligent, automated solutions for manufacturing, warehouse and distribution environments for customers that are powering the future of commerce. With engineering centers, manufacturing facilities and service centers located in more than 25 countries, the Dematic global network of 10,000 employees has helped achieve more than 6,000 worldwide customer installations for some of the world's leading brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Dematic is a member of KION Group, one of the global leaders in industrial trucks and supply chain solutions, and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
Job Family Responsibilities:
- Manages the receipt of electrical or mechanical inventory on site physically and virtually
- Participates in the planning, scheduling and monitoring of the movement of materials through the project cycle (receive, stage, & allocate inventory)
- Participates in determining material requirements through shortage reports
- Reports shortages and overages to project team for resolution
- Provides semi-complex clerical support to purchasing and materials management.
What We Are Looking For
High School degree or equivalent
Back to top