Manager Spare Parts Mobile Automation (m / f / d)
- Zwijndrecht, Belgium
Dematic is a leading supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimize the supply chain. Dematic employs over 6,000 skilled logistics professionals to serve its customers globally, with engineering centers and manufacturing facilities located around the world. Dematic is one brand under the KION Group of companies and has implemented more than 6,000 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors.Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, related services and supply chain solutions. Across more than 100 countries worldwide, the KION Group designs, builds and supports logistics solutions that optimize material and information flow within factories, warehouses and distribution centers. The company is the largest manufacturer of industrial trucks in Europe, the second-largest producer of forklifts globally and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
The department Global Service Repair & Maintenance is responsible for the After Sales & Service in the field of mobile automation. This includes a technical service that ensures a helping hand for customers that are in need for troubleshooting, a spare parts unit that provides the right devices for the AGVs in case of damage, as well as a service training & documentation management that provides all manuals for every Operating Unit. The department is working closely with the location in Germany and North America, so an international exchange is given. The working environment is open, honest and agile. This department offers many opportunities to leave own footprints and to strengthen the overall service organisation across Europe Flexible and agile characters may change and develop the automation business to its best!
To further strengthen the department, we are looking for you as "Manager Spare Parts Mobile Automation (m / f /d)" at location in Zwijndrecht (Antwerp) as soon as possible.
- Globally manage all relevant processes to safeguard spare parts availability/readiness for KION automated vehicles at the Operating Units
- Assure technical spare parts documentation with relevant interface departments as well as timely and adequate information flow towards the Operating Units
- Establish structured, standardized spare parts processes for existing and future parts portfolios towards/across the Operating Units
- Develop parts guidelines and tools for the Operating Units (e.g. stock proposals, recommended end customer parts packages, connotated parts lists etc.)
- Manage spare parts topics across product life-cycle with relevant interface departments (e.g. strategies for variant management, updates/supersessions, retrofit solutions)
- Ensure the proper definition of Automation spare parts and the integration of parts requirements into product specifications and product development processes
- Support the Operating Units in spare parts specific topics
- Pronounced stakeholder management with relevant interface departments, including R&D, product requirement, master-data, parts and service divisions
What We Are Looking For
- University degree or comparable training, preferably with an engineering/technical focus
- At least three years of relevant experience within Automation Industry, (Automated) Material Handling Solutions, Machinery & Industrial Engineering or related industries
- Profound knowledge of spare parts requirements and processes (e.g. based on experience in parts/technical product management, technical service, life-cycle management or product development)
- Good technical knowledge and understanding
- Strategic & entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Team player with a high level of communication/negotiating skills
- Ability to operate in an international team and to perform in a global matrix organization
- High level of customer and service orientation
- Fluency in English and preferably also in German language
- Flexibility and willingness to international travel (30%)
What We Offer
We are the largest provider on the market and want to further expand leadership position in the field of mobile automation. We have the speed and short decision-making paths of a start-up, but the financial security and the standing of a large corporation. We have top technologies, have a global sales and network and work for the big global e-commerce customers who are looking for global solutions. Our development and processes are very fast (e.g. SW-update every 3 months) and our R&D developers always look after a product holistically from start to finish and do not just manufacture a single component - they accompany the entire product from A-Z.
Would you like to go your way in a unique, technology-savvy organization and make a significant contribution to further expansion?
We should get to know each other!
Back to top