Lead QA Test Engineer
- Zwijndrecht, Belgium
Dematic is een intralogistieke innovator die intelligente, geautomatiseerde oplossingen voor de productie, het magazijn en distributie ontwerpt, bouwt en ondersteunt, voor klanten die de toekomst van commercie ondersteunen. Met technische centra, productiefaciliteiten en servicecentra in meer dan 25 landen heeft het mondiale Dematic-netwerk van 10.000 medewerkers geholpen bij het realiseren van meer dan 6000 klanteninstallaties over de hele wereld voor enkele van 's werelds toonaangevende merken. Dematic heeft zijn hoofdkantoor in Atlanta en is lid van de KION Group, een van de wereldleiders als het gaat om industriële vrachtwagens en voorraadketenoplossingen en een vooraanstaande leverancier van magazijnautomatiseringu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200b.
The global mechatronics engineering department is responsible for the development of medium to high complexity projects in AGV.
Automated guided vehicles (AGVs) are growing in complexity and capability.
To further strengthen the department, we are looking for you as "Lead QA Test Engineer (m / f / x)" at location Zwijndrecht (Antwerp) as soon as possible.
- Design, develop and validate KION AGV test procedures
- Predominantly supporting vehicle controls, automated functions, validation and certification tests
- Work with internal engineering teams and external
- Industrialization/ KION factories to create qualification /validation and end of line configuration and test plans
- Lead on & off-site tests, including management and support of engineers in test vehicle setup and test execution
- Perform vehicle dynamic tests and brake tests according to stringent guidelines and procedures at test tracks
- Design and build new instrumentation or test equipment as needed.
- Develop a strategy to automate test functions (Eg. HIL testing) in collaboration with the automated software test strategy
- Mentor and guide team members in adopting the test strategy
- Define and use measurement equipment and tools to record results, ensure equipment is calibrated
- Coordinate with internal and external test labs for testing activities
- Document and analyze test results and communicate issues found to developer teams
- Interact with mechatronics and software development teams
What We Are Looking For
- Master degree in electronical engineering or equivalent through work experience
- 3-5 years in a mechatronic test and validation, data acquisition and analysis experience
- In-depth knowledge of vehicle dynamics, controls and safety architecture
- Excellent attention to detail, and prior experience documenting issues or builds is preferred
- Ability to multi-task and must thrive on delivering results
- Experience in industrialization processes is an asset
- Strong communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Dutch language skills are an asset
- Experience in lean manufacturing or agile development is an asset
- Strong organizational skill for complex and international projects
- You are legally authorized to work in Belgium
What We Offer
We are the largest provider on the market and want to further expand leadership position in the field of mobile automation. We have the speed and short decision-making paths of a start-up, but the financial security and the standing of a large corporation. We have top technologies, have a global sales and network and work for the big global e-commerce customers who are looking for global solutions. Our development and processes are very fast (e.g. SW-update every 3 months) and our R&D developers always look after a product holistically from start to finish and do not just manufacture a single component - they accompany the entire product from A-Z.
Would you like to go your way in a unique, technology-savvy organization and make a significant contribution to further expansion?
We should get to know each other!
Back to top