Knowledge Specialist Training & Administration
Who is Dematic?
If there's one company that sets the bar in automated technology, software and supply chain optimization services worldwide, it's Dematic. Our experts, customers and facilities are all around the world.
Did you know that we've implemented over 6,000 integrated systems for companies ranging from small to multinational household names, in a wide range of industries on every continent?
As part of the KION Group, we breathe automation and AGV. KION Mobile Automation is the world-leading, fast-growing, innovative frontrunner in the development of mobile robotics, robotic fleet controllers and cloud-based fleet logistics management systems.
The department Global Service Repair & Maintenance is responsible for the After Sales & Service in the field of mobile automation. This includes a technical service that ensures a helping hand for customers that are in need for troubleshooting, a spare parts unit that provides the right devices for the AGVs in case of damage, as well as a service training & documentation management that provides all manuals for every Operating Unit. The department is working closely with the location in Germany and North America, so an international exchange is given. The working environment is open, honest and agile. This department offers many opportunities to leave own footprints and to strengthen the overall service organisation across Europe. Flexible and agile characters may change and develop the automation business to its best!
To further strengthen the department, we are looking for you as "Content Database Specialist" at Zwijndrecht (Antwerp) as soon as possible.
- Knowledge repository management of the global Sales & Service knowledge library for automation: ownership for content development, maintenance & quality control in line with KION standards
- Content availability: Responsible to ensure content availability to the different audiences within KION, close alignment within KION Mobile Automation and the KION brands (product & service training, technical writing, sales support etc.)
- Tracking content: Building, meta-mapping and tracking of library WIKI for spot-on overview of available content (including revision history)
- Continuous expansion & improvement: Formulate a workable content roadmap in alignment with the department strategy
- Tool development: Drive selection of digital tools & seamless integration in KION (and associated brands) IT infrastructure through collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Functional and administrative supervision including user rights and roles
What We Are Looking For
- University degree, ideally in data management or business studies (or similar), with some experience with / in learning platforms / environment
- Big picture view with ability to execute on a detail-oriented level
- Strong soft skills: Outstanding ability to liaise with a diversity of people to build a strong, global communication network throughout KION
- Affinity for IT and data management systems
- Strong attention to detail and precision whilst maintaining cognitive capacity to switch topics frequently
- Eagerness for collaborative knowledge sharing, learning and development of tools and systems
- Language skills: fluency in English, additional languages are an advantage
What We Offer?
- We are the largest provider of mobile automation worldwide and want to further expand our leadership position
- We have the speed and short decision-making paths of a start-up, but the financial security, sales & service networks and the standing of a large corporation
- Our products are the solution to our customers' needs which are seamlessly integrated in complex environments, delivering uptime and confidence to our customers
- We develop technologies supporting industry with state of the art robotic solutions We should get to know each other!
Back to top