Java Project Engineer
Who is Dematic?
If there's one company that sets the bar in automated technology, software and supply chain optimization services worldwide, it's Dematic. Our experts, customers and facilities are all around the world.
Did you know that we've implemented over 6,000 integrated systems for companies ranging from small to multinational household names, in a wide range of industries on every continent?
As part of the KION Group, we breathe automation and AGV. KION Mobile Automation is the world-leading, fast-growing, innovative frontrunner in the development of mobile robotics, robotic fleet controllers and cloud-based fleet logistics management systems.
We are currently looking for a Java software engineer to help our team with implementing customer projects, based on our standard software product based on Java. You will be part of a project team the whole lifecycle, from design to implementation to testing and commissioning. You will be working close together with the IT Lead and the rest of the project team.
- Software development for customer projects
- Design and development based on the existing standards and processes
- Test, deliver go-live support and aftercare both from the office and on-site, in Belgium and abroad (25% travel)
- Create high quality documentation
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for
- Team player
- Eager to learn
- Bachelor or master in ICT, Electromechanics, Automation or related disciplines
- Experience in object oriented software development, preferrably Java J2EE
- Experience with relational databases
What we offer
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects in an international environment
- An organization where there is room for initiative and consultation.
- Training and courses, which will attribute to your personal development.
- The possibility to extend your horizons, literally and figuratively!
- And of course an interesting salary package.
Would you like to go your way in a unique, technology-savvy organization and make a significant contribution to further expansion?
We should get to know each other!
Back to top