Installation Business Analyst
- Atlanta, GA
Dematic is an intralogistics innovator that designs, builds and supports intelligent, automated solutions for manufacturing, warehouse and distribution environments for customers that are powering the future of commerce. With engineering centers, manufacturing facilities and service centers located in more than 25 countries, the Dematic global network of 10,000 employees has helped achieve more than 6,000 worldwide customer installations for some of the world's leading brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Dematic is a member of KION Group, one of the global leaders in industrial trucks and supply chain solutions, and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders, create visualizations and narratives that ultimately develop dashboards in tools like Power BI
- Completes recommendations for business processes that ensure alignment with strategic direction; integrates business processes between multiple organizations.
- Completes the coordination of business process changes, assists in implementing system solutions.
- Identifies and resolves more complex problems and applies problem-solving skills in order to deal with most situations through data analysis
- Write SQL Queries to extract data
What We Are Looking For
- Typically BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree.
- Certification may be required in some areas.
- Knows and understands SQL & relational databases
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Power BI or QlikView
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel data manipulation / analysis
- Familiar with SAP
- Understands web development
- Typically 5-8 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable.
Direction of Others
- Provides general guidance or train support and/or professional staff.
Key Working Relationships
- Primarily intra-organizational contacts and external contacts.
Back to top