- Banbury, United Kingdom
Dematic is a leading supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimize the supply chain. Dematic employs over 7,000 skilled logistics professionals to serve its customers globally, with engineering centers and manufacturing facilities located around the world. Dematic is one brand under the KION Group of companies and has implemented more than 6,000 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, related services and supply chain solutions. Across more than 100 countries worldwide, the KION Group designs, builds and supports logistics solutions that optimize material and information flow within factories, warehouses and distribution centers. The company is the largest manufacturer of industrial trucks in Europe, the second-largest producer of forklifts globally and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
Due to continued growth, Dematic is seeking a Sr Finance Analyst to join the FP&A team. The Finance Analyst will report to the Head of FP&A and will have exposure to the Leadership Team (LT).
This individual will be responsible for conducting financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and delivering insightful recommendations to support the attainment of financial goals. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical with a mindset towards process improvement and possess strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Preparation and review of monthly financial information including analysis of operational performance versus forecast, budget, and prior year
- Responsible for managing and delivering on all internal and external reporting requirements including:
- NE Finance book
- Monthly forecasts
- Month end actuals reporting
- Pacing calls
- Quarterly business reviews
- Budget & STRAP
- Cashflow & working capital management
- Intercompany recharges management
- CAPEX and depreciation management
- Ability to analyse data and provide executed level commentary to be communicated and presented to senior leadership
- Continually monitor business performance, creating robust analytics, and processes which facilitate the understanding of business results to provide insight into new trends, opportunities, and risks
- Ad hoc reporting
What We Are Looking For
- Qualified accountant with 5+ years post qualification experience
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and assist in enforcing compliance with deadlines
- Able to take the initiative and demonstrate an attitude towards continuous improvement
- Ability to build trusting relationships and partnerships throughout the organization acting as a team player
- Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking ability, and attention to detail
- High degree of motivation, intelligence, independent worker mindset with an orientation to detail
- Proven quantitative and analytical abilities
- Strong MS Excel and MS PowerPoint Skills are essential
- Experience of driving change
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
Back to top