Controls PLC engineer
- Zwijndrecht, Belgium
Who is Dematic?
If there's one company that sets the bar in automated technology, software and supply chain optimization services worldwide, it's Dematic. Our experts, customers and facilities are all around the world.
Did you know that we've implemented over 6,000 integrated systems for companies ranging from small to multinational household names, in a wide range of industries on every continent?
As part of the KION Group, we breathe automation and AGV. KION Mobile Automation is the world-leading, fast-growing, innovative frontrunner in the development of mobile robotics, robotic fleet controllers and cloud-based fleet logistics management systems.
To strengthen their team, Dematic is looking for a passionate PLC Software Engineer
- As a PLC Engineer, you determine, after a thorough analysis, the detailed operation of our installations and translates this into a PLC program.
- You use our standard software for this, but we expect you to always have a view to extending and improving these standards.
- You are also responsible for the implementation and testing of the software at the customer's and you draw up fault analyses.
- In the final phase, you create As-build files and offer further support to the customer
Within our culture, we are counting on your accountability, openness and dedication. You can count on our eagerness and passion to strive together to professional success
What We Are Looking For
- You want to learn everything there is to know about PLC Software
- Already some knowledge of writing PLC software (preferably Siemens S7)
- The application of high-tech solutions in industrial environments interest you
- Taking responsibility is natural to you and you share your passion easily
- An excellent knowledge of Dutch and you can communicate effectively in English.
- You are willing to work on projects abroad
- A good sense of humor and an ability to have fun!
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects in an international environment
- An organization where there is room for initiative and consultation.
- Training and courses, which will attribute to your personal development.
- The possibility to extend your horizons, literally and figuratively!
- And of course an interesting salary package.
Back to top